Falling Walls Lab Slovakia
by Miloslav Mucha
Author: Ing. Hana Zach, PhD.
WHAT IS THE LAB?
The Falling Walls Lab is a challenging, inspiring and interdisciplinary format for outstanding talents. It offers the opportunity to excellent academics and professionals to present their innovative ideas, research projects and social initiatives.
Each participant is asked to present his/her work in 3 minutes.
A prestigious jury from science and business awards the best participants.
Share your ideas and get and win a trip to Berlin. Great minds, 3 minutes, 1 day.
Save the Date 31 May 2018 for FWLS in Bratislava!
WHY YOU SHOULD BE PART OF IT
Being part of the Falling Walls Lab will inspire you and provide you with insights by other participants, decision makers of enterprises leading in innovation and distinguished representatives of scientific institutions.
THE FALLING WALLS LAB
- supports interdisciplinary dialogue and international cooperation.
- connects aspiring innovators and senior researchers.
- develops new and sustainable ways of scientific communication.
The three winners will receive a cash prize and will get the opportunity to give their talk on the grand stage of the Falling Walls Conference on 9 November 2018 in front of 600 guests – among them institution leaders and decision makers and a worldwide audience via livestream. At the Conference, 20 top-class scientists from around the world present their breakthrough answering the question “Which are the next walls to fall?”.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Outstanding talents, innovators, high potentials.
- All disciplines are welcome.
- If an applicant has a Bachelor’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 10 years.
- If an applicant has a Master’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 7 years.
- If an applicant has a PhD, the degree should not date back more than 5 years.
- Postdocs and students currently enrolled in university are also eligible to apply.
Apply on http://fwlslovakia.sk/