Practice Implementation at FHLE since Academic Year 2016/2017
An inseparable part of the education process at the Faculty of Horticulture and Landscape Engineering of the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra is practice for students.
Full-time students in Bachelor study programme must complete:
- Operational practice of 1 week duration – 1 credit
- General professional practice of 2 weeks duration – 5 credits
- Specialized professional practice of 60 hours of contact teaching (applicable to SP Landscape and Garden Architecture and Horticulture); SP Landscape Engineering has this form of practice realized directly via compulsory subjects
Part-time students in Bachelor study programme must during their studies take part in:
- Operational practice (as a new subject for oncoming students in AY 2016/2017), which will consist of attendance in excursion or summer school or two lectures given by professionals - 2 credits
Full-time students in Master study programme must complete during their studies:
- Diploma practice of 4 weeks duration – 10 credits
Part-time students in Master study programme must complete during their studies:
- Diploma practice in form of compulsory elective subjects in the total amount of 10 credits.
Author: doc. Ing. Lenka Lackóová, PhD.